"SOARING STOPS" RULES (2013)
1. September 16-23, listeners will be given opportunities to win tickets to see the Eagles at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, October 18, 2013 during the "Soaring Stops" promotion. Two pairs of tickets
2. Contestants are allowed to enter the contest once a day, per location. Each contestant is welcome to (1) put their name in the sign-up box and (2) send the designated text code to 45364. Both items combined constitutes "one play".
3. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes. If a prize has a value of $600 or more, winners must also complete a 1099 form and supply WRSW with their social security number.
4. Two pairs of tickets will be provided during the duration of the contest. The first pair will be awarded Monday, September 23, 2013 to one contestant who entered during week one. The final pair will be awarded Monday, September 20, 2013 to one contestant who entered only during week two.
5. To participate, one must be at least 18 years of age and, along with immediately family members, not be employed by Federated Media, Talking Stick Communications or Pathfinder Communications, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors, other radio stations, or promotional partners.
6. If a winner cannot accept a prize as offered, or fails to meet eligibility requirements, the prize becomes property of Lake City Rock 107.3 WRSW.
7. Contest participants agree to abide by these rules and WRSW's general contest rules. These rules may be revised at any time.
8. A complete copy of the contest rules may be obtained at the WRSW offices, 216 West Market St., Warsaw, during regular business hours, or online at www.1073wrsw.com.