1. From April 22 through May 10, 2013, listeners will be given opportunities to win the chance to "take fire" at the Battleship game board. After hearing a cue to call, listeners can dial the WRSW Request line. If the person is the 10th caller, they will receive an opportunity guess a spot on the 'Battleship' game board.
2. WRSW has scattered 5 ships containing 17 "pegs" across the Lake City Battleship game board. Caller #10, each play, will select a random square on the board, with the parameters being the letters A-J, and the numbers 1-10. If the contestant successful selects a square containing a hidden ship, contestant will win the corresponding sponsor price. 17 prizes in total.
3. Contestants are allowed to win/play the contest only once and are responsible for any applicable taxes. If a prize has a value of $600 or more, winners must also complete a 1099 form and supply WRSW with their social security number. Contestants who are unsuccessful in hitting a sponsored ship are eligible to call up at a later time and try again.
4. To participate, one must be at least 18 years of age and, along with immediately family members, not be employed by Federated Media, Talking Stick Communications or Pathfinder Communications, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors, other radio stations, or promotional partners.
5. If a winner cannot accept a prize as offered, or fails to meet eligibility requirements, the prize becomes property of Lake City Rock 107.3 WRSW.
6. Contest participants agree to abide by these rules and WRSW's general contest rules. These rules may be revised at any time.
7. Decisions of the contest's judges will be final.
8. A complete copy of the contest rules, as well as copies of the Lake City Battleship game board may be obtained at the WRSW offices, 216 West Market St., Warsaw, during regular business hours, or online at www.1073wrsw.com.
9. Contest runs either through Friday, May 10 or until all prizes have been found by contestants.